For an optimal site experience, better encryption, and privacy support, Jusere recommends using the latest versions (current and previous major releases) of the browsers listed below.
Important Note: Using older browser versions can prevent you from accessing Jusere, and some site features may not function as expected. Please note that browsers supported on desktop may be different from those supported on mobile.
With the exception of Internet Explorer (IE11), we support the current and previous major releases of the following desktop browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11 (If you are unable to edit your profile or use a site feature, try [disabling Internet Explorer's compatibility mode]).
- Microsoft Edge (current and last major revision)
- Firefox (current and last major revision)
- Safari (current and last major revision)
- Chrome (current and last major revision)
- Opera (current and last major revision)
If you are using a current version of a supported browser and a site feature still doesn't work as expected:
- Determine if your internet browser is current or needs upgrading.
- Try using a different browser (in its latest version) as a temporary workaround.
If you've tried these solutions but continue experiencing issues, contact email@example.com with the following details:
- An explanation of the issue
- The browsers and versions you've tried
- A [screenshot of your issue]