When you're reporting a problem to Customer Service, capturing and sending an image of your computer screen can help us better understand your issue.
The process used to create a screenshot depends on the operating system of your computer.
For Windows Users:
1. On the screen you want to capture, hold down Alt and Print Screen, then release all.
2. Open a Word document and click the open document.
3. Hold down Ctrl and V, then release all.
4. Save the Word document as a file on your desktop for quick access later.
For Mac OSX Users:
- From the Help Center web form, click Browse to locate and attach the screenshot file.
- If you're sending your screenshot in an email message, use the Attach feature provided by your webmail or email client.
Note: Don't drag or paste the attachment into the window of your message.