In order to access Jusere or to fully use features like the search, you'll need to adjust your browser settings to identify Jusere as a trusted site and to accept cookies from Jusere.
1. From the Chrome menu, click the icon with 3 lines in the top right corner of the browser.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click the Show advanced settings link near the bottom of the page.
4. Under the Network section, click Change proxy settings.
5. Click the Security tab.
6. Click Trusted Sites by the green check mark and click the Sites button.
7. Type in jusere.com and then uncheck the box next to "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone".
8. Click the Add button and then click Close.
9. Click OK.
1. From the Firefox menu, select Tools.
2. Click Options, then click the Privacy icon.
3. From the History section, choose "Use custom settings for history" from the list.
4. Click Exceptions next to "Accept cookies from sites".
5. Type in jusere.com and then click Allow.
6. Click Close.
For Internet Explorer:
1. From the Internet Explorer menu, select Tools.
2. Click Internet Options, then click the Security tab.
3. Click the Trusted Sites icon and then Sites.
4. Type in jusere.com and then uncheck the box next to Require server verification (https:).
5. Click Add, then Close.
6. Click OK.
1. From the Safari menu, select Edit.
2. Click Preferences, then click the Security icon.
3. Click "Only from sites I visit".
4. Click X in upper corner to close.