After you submit the complaint case on Jusere.com, the dispute team will follow up the case according to the evidence submitted.
1. Collect evidence from the customer
Depending on the type of dispute, different evidence may be required. For example:
- Payment documents (bank slip, etc.)
- Payment via bank transfer (T/T): Must have bank stamp/chop
- Payment via Western Union: Must include MTCN
- Payment via Jusere account balance: Screenshot of the entire transaction page. Must include payment status.
- Complete correspondence between both parties
- Delivery documents
- Contract or Proforma Invoice
- Photos of products received including delivery package
The solution will be varied case-by-case according to the evidence and the case type. All the solution can be checked in My Claim, which you can find in the drop-menu of Account&lists. You can have a check accordingly.