Payment Terms will generate a list of scheduled payment/s against an invoice, each payment/s will have a due date and a due or expected amount to be paid.
In other words, each payment term line and/or header is a different scheduled payment against an invoice.
It will be better for you to make an agreement with your customer service first about the payment.
We offer different payment terms for different customers:
- If it's the first time you make transactions with Jusere, we need 100% telegraphic transfer in advance. But if you order more than 10 pieces of dresses, you could have more choices, which you can discuss with your customer service.
- If you work with Jusere a couple of times, than you could choose any of these payment terms:
- 100% T/T in advance
- 80% T/T in advance, 20% before shipping out
- 50% T/T in advance, 50% before shipping out
- 40% T/T in advance, 60% before shipping out
- 30% T/T in advance, 70% before shipping out
- If you are a high grade customer, you could also choose the following three kinds of payment terms besides the above choices, which means you could pay after receive the goods.
- T/T 100% OA 30 Days
- T/T 100% OA 90 Days
- T/T 100% OA 180 Days
Except for the order fee, you also might need to pay for the shipping fee if you choose EXW and FOB as your incoterms, which we will ask you to pay for when we ship your goods out.
Note: If your order is on hold due to a payment issue, there are several things you can check to resolve the declined payment.