Items added to your Shopping Cart will be available from any compatible web browser or mobile phones that has been signed in to your account.
Note: If your Shopping Cart is empty or items are missing from it, it is likely that you are not logged into your account.
Placing an available item in your shopping cart does not reserve that item. Available inventory is only assigned to your order after you click Place Order and receive an e-mail confirmation that we've received your order.
You can modify an item in your Shopping Cart:
- To change the quantity, enter a number in the Quantity box or just click the "-" / "+" button.
- To remove an item from your Shopping Cart, click Delete.
- To catagorize the items in your Shopping Cart, click Move to list to group a certain item into your lists or Creat a List if no lists existed.
- To select all items in your shopping cart, just click Select All to choose all items.
- To select certain items, click the empty box before them, then place order.
- To make some alterations, add remarks to it.
Items in your Shopping Cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on the item's product detail page. Please note that this price may differ from the price the item held when you first placed it in your cart.
Want to check items in your shopping cart? Please click here.