All contents on Jusere.com are owned by Jusere, any kinds of illegal expolitation will be investigated for legal responsibility according to law.
The Web sites, mobile applications, and services comprising the Service, each of their respective components, all content provided by or through the Service, together with the user interface, the compilation and arrangement of the Web sites and mobile applications, and the text, photographs, audio and video, graphics, logos, illustrations, descriptions, data, and other material available on or through the Web sites and mobile applications provided as a part of the Service are referred to collectively as the "Content". JUSERE may change, delete, or update any Content at any time and without prior notice.
Unless otherwise noted, all Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights that are owned by JUSERE or its Providers. You may view and use the Content only for your personal use, namely, shopping and ordering products and services from JUSERE through the Service, and for no other purpose. You may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, publicly perform, distribute or commercially exploit any of the Content, or use data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools with the Service. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of JUSERE or its Providers without our express, written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or trademarks without our express, written consent. Any use of the Content, except as specifically permitted in these Terms or as otherwise expressly permitted in a writing signed by JUSERE, is strictly prohibited.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your rights under international copyright laws are being violated by any Content posted on or transmitted through the Service, or items advertised on the Service, please contact us promptly so that we may investigate the situation and, if appropriate, block or remove the offending Content. It is our policy to disable access to infringing materials, and to terminate access of repeat infringers to the Service. In order for us to investigate your claim of infringement, you must provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located or identified on the Service; Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted to us is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright or intellectual property or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or intellectual property.
The above information should be provided to JUSERE's agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement, who can be reached as follows:
- By mail:
Jusere Wedding & Evening Dress Co., Ltd
NO. 756 JiangXing, Pingjiang District, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China 215008
- By phone: +86-0512-6556-2678 ext:8004
- By e-mail: email@example.com