If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by requesting that a personalized "password reset" link be sent to your e-mail address.
You have two ways to reset your password:
- Reset on the Sign in page.
1. Click the Forgot Password.
2. Enter an email address you have on your account.
If you have an email address on your account
1. Jusere will email a link to reset your password to the email address you provided.
2. Go to the email account and follow the instructions in the message from Jusere.
Learn more if you're not receiving Jusere emails, to confirm that your email settings are correct. If you're unable to sign in after changing your password, clear the cache and cookies from your browser and remove your saved passwords or try to sign in with a different browser.
- Reset on your homepage.
1. Click the Change Password link.
2. Enter your current password, then type your new password and retype it.
3. Click the Submit box.