If you're not receiving emails from Jusere in your email account be sure to check your email's spam folder, junk folder, social tab, and promotional tab. Email providers sometimes route emails from new sources to these folders.
You can follow these steps to troubleshoot:
- Check with your email provider to ensure emails from Jusere aren't blocked.
- Make sure the email associated with the account is the email address of an individual and not a distribution list nor a role-based email address.
- A role account/alias is an account that isn't associated with a particular person, but with an office, position, or task (ex: webmaster@, postmaster@, admin@, etc.). To ensure you're getting the most of Jusere, we recommend using a personal email address.
- For IOS
If you're not receiving emails from Jusere:
1. Tap your profile picture.
2. Tap the Settings icon on the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Tap the Communications tab.
4. Tap Emails.
5. Under Which emails do you want to receive? turn on the toggle on the right next to Invitations, Messages, and other types of emails, depending on what you want to receive.
6. Tap Details under each type of email, to select the frequency of the emails you receive - Recommended, Weekly Digest Emails, or Individual Emails.
Your changes will be saved automatically.
- For Android
Same as IOS.
1. If you want to change your email address, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.You are also free to [unsubscribe](.com).